Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Classification

It's official: I'm now in a new class. Over the past two months or so, I had been steadily getting farther and farther behind in my studies, so I applied for a class transfer. The transfer was accepted today, and I'm now 5 weeks into the second semester of my second year of law school.

The vacation is over.

I'll now have to put in the whole number of hours for this semester starting today, and ending sometime in December - I'm starting out 5 weeks behind, but I'm already familiar with the materials, so I should be able to catch up in time. I guess we'll have to wait to see how it all works out.

On a positive note, I feel a lot better now. It was very nice to take a 12 day break from studies. Too bad it had to happen during one of the busiest weeks of the year...

No comments: