Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh Glorius Sunshine!

It's a beautiful day outside today- The sun is shining brightly in the clear blue cloudless sky, the calm 64 degree air briefly stirring with a slight breeze, the magnificent green of growing vegetation prevelant throughout.

It's just gorgeous.

I'm sitting here at my desk feverishly attempting to finish a writing assignment that's not done yet because I didn't do it earlier, when I should have.


I haven't been outside in two full days. Except for traversing the parking lot to and from a vehicle, I haven't been outside in the sunshine in ... 4 weeks? 5 weeks? It's just a guess- I don't remember when it was.

I need to get out more or less frequently.

3 comments:

Shannon Jessup said...

WoW What a Day! It really is glorious outside.

More frequently. You need to get out more frequently. Finish your paper, then go to a ballgame or something :-)

cd2078 said...

It is a great day, when you post, hope things are going well for you.

cd2078 said...

Oh next question, when are you going to post again?