Monday, June 06, 2005

New Desktop

I got a new desktop over the weekend. It's a slimline model, only about 1.75 inches thick, and has melamine laminate on the top. It's about 6 feet wide, and 3-3.25 feet deep, with one corner indented for a chair. It came without legs, so I used my computer table as support for one end, and part of a set of Federal Rules Decisions for the other end.

With the new desk, I've had to rearrange a good portion of my room. I also moved in a small refrigerator that was left to be by my neighbor when he left two weeks ago. It wsa tough, but I found a place to squeeze it in.

Also today, my former boss of almost three years left for Washington, D.C. for a month. He and his family are looking to find a place to live and work there, so they can be involved with government policy decisions. It will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: